cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about meeting SUB spend requirements

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: Question about meeting SUB spend requirements

@FinStar wrote:

Unfortuntately, for the two payees in question, this may not work on the Visa network with Plastiq.  Perhaps @Plastiq can leverage some clarity in the event there's been any recent changes.

Yeah, Visa sometimes codes it as a cash advance. Check with Plastiq to be sure. Also, make sure the 2.5% fee won’t cancel out your SUB 

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 5.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 31 of 34
Established Member

@finstar @

Message 32 of 34
Frequent Contributor

@felipestrong wrote:
I guess I can just email the dealership (it’s Land Rover/Jaguar) and just ask them. Actually that just made me realize something... Chase is their captive lender so getting the CSP may help me internally with them in terms of financing options (I hope).

If you don't mind my asking... and I don't think anyone else did- what vehicle is in your sights? I only ask because I'd like to track down a Range some day.

Message 33 of 34
Regular Contributor

A Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged. Truck of my dreams. I custom ordered it back in February. I’m supposed to take delivery in late June
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.