Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for GOVCC Holders Govt Travel Card

tag
gettingstarted
Regular Contributor

Question for GOVCC Holders Govt Travel Card

Just wanted to know if there is a way to get CitiBank to report your GOVCC on your CR if its not reporting already?

Chase Military Star MasterCard(5K) Chase MWR MASTERCARD(3K) Discover More Card(6K) USAA World MasterCard(9K) Military StarCard(3K) USAA Platinum Visa (10.5K)

MY FICO SCORES MAY 20TH 2012: EQ 738 TU 747 EX PLUS SCORE 761
In Garden Mode Until May 15th 2013

Soldier Medic
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question for GOVCC Holders Govt Travel Card

I'm using one now, the CITI CSA and they do not report to any of the credit bureaus, and I'm not aware they do....I could be wrong though.

Message 2 of 7
gettingstarted
Regular Contributor

OK cool thanks

Chase Military Star MasterCard(5K) Chase MWR MASTERCARD(3K) Discover More Card(6K) USAA World MasterCard(9K) Military StarCard(3K) USAA Platinum Visa (10.5K)

MY FICO SCORES MAY 20TH 2012: EQ 738 TU 747 EX PLUS SCORE 761
In Garden Mode Until May 15th 2013

Soldier Medic
Message 3 of 7
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm using one now, the CITI CSA and they do not report to any of the credit bureaus, and I'm not aware they do....I could be wrong though.

+1...they do not report.

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 4 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

these are like corporate cards right but for government? I think they will never report positively

I did just see an old yahoo answer where it said it could post negatively though

see: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100913220535AA9ZrN6

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is correct.  They require your personal guarantee for the card, but they will report only if you go delinquent.  I think there should be some sort of employee protection law passed on these types of things, as I had no choice but accept the contract they put in front of me, even though I had no desire to financially guarantee the government.

Message 6 of 7
DrJim
Frequent Contributor

I have had one for 11 years and it has never posted.  It would be great for AAoA!

Starting Score: TU 672 EQ 654 10/20/09
Current Score: TU 775 EQ 783 EX 799 (PLUS)
AMEX Delta Platinum $35K, NFCU Visa Signature $30K, HHonors Reserve Visa $35K, WF $13.5K, IHG Rewards Club MC $25K
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.