Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for the professionals.

tag
stan_the_man
Established Contributor

Re: Question for the professionals.

@mross1080--

Keep in mind that you had an inquiry on auto loan, and, if the auto loan is reporting, it dropped your AAoA. So, there is most likely more going on than just high utilization in your score drop.

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info, however I am new at this so I don't know how the post theads, Sorry.   I would like to know if account was chg off before filing bk13 and closed, how long can a cc company continue to report past due. Does the S of L apply for reporting to CRA's .  Need help.  Thank you

Message 22 of 24
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the info, however I am new at this so I don't know how the post theads, Sorry.   I would like to know if account was chg off before filing bk13 and closed, how long can a cc company continue to report past due. Does the S of L apply for reporting to CRA's .  Need help.  Thank you

That's OK, diadang!  We were all new at some point, no worries!

Click this link to go to the "Rebuilding Your Credit" section of these forums.  You will want to post a new message, so click the link that's labeled "New Message", you'll see that in the upper left on that page.   Give your post a title where it says "Subject", then write your questions in the message box where it says "Body".  When you've finished writing,  hit "Post".

That's all there is to it, you'll get the hang of it after a time or two. 

There are many questions you may have that are already answered in that section, you may want to give it a read through as you have time.

Good Luck with everything!  Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 24
score_building
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Click the blue box that says, "New Message" under the 'Announcement' heading on the top left of Forums page.

It is generally considered bad form to hijack a thread with posts that are not related to the original thread topic, so it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the site before posting.

This forum is expressly for topics related to credit cards, try 'Rebuilding' or 'General' with this one.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.