cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for those with Chase Slate?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question for those with Chase Slate?

Congrats on the product change !

I opened up a slate and 8 months into having it i finished paying off the balance transfers. Thanks to this forums i was able to PC to a freedom unlimited and now i can keep the card open and have relevant use to for it. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great advice. There are 5-6 freedoms in my immediate family. Only 2 were born that way. Chase has been great with that, and also moving limits.
Message 12 of 17
Lymin
New Contributor

That is great to hear. I have a Slate and CSP right now and was thinking of just closing out my Slate and transferring the CL to my CSP when I was done paying off my BT. But if I could PC I would love to get something that would work well with my CSP. Thanks for this post.

Gardening since 8/13/2016

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well don't be in a hurry to do that if you have good credit if you apply for a new card you get a sweet bonus and the no interest for 15 months or whatever it is
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

He said that qualified for the Freedom Unlimited and my balance Chase Slate transferred to the Freedom Unlimited

Awesome ... Freedom Unlimited gives a free FICO8 score monthly! 

Kudos to You ! 

Really? I was not aware of this.. Edit: checked. Only Chase Slate has free FICO and there are no plans to expand it to other products
Message 15 of 17
arn0822
Valued Member

Thanks

Started establishing business credit 08/2021.
AMEX Amazon Business Prime | AMEX Lowes 4PROS| FNBO | Quill | Uline |Grainger | Floor & Decor | ExxonMobile | Capital One Sparks Business | Amazon Business Credit Net 30 | Amazon Net 55 | Office Max/Office Depot
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

He said that qualified for the Freedom Unlimited and my balance Chase Slate transferred to the Freedom Unlimited

Awesome ... Freedom Unlimited gives a free FICO8 score monthly! 

Kudos to You ! 

Really? I was not aware of this.. Edit: checked. Only Chase Slate has free FICO and there are no plans to expand it to other products

I am not sure why I had it in my mind they did.... but you are right its only the Slate that gives the Free FICO... 

Sorry OP ... my wires must of been crossed on that... 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.