Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Capital One Business Credit Card

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Question on Capital One Business Credit Card

I applied for Capital One Business Card and got 7-10 day message. Is it normal or is it a decline?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question on Capital One Business Credit Card

Hi Concorduser, I just left this for you in another thread:

How are you.  The FirstEquity card seems hard to get, why is that?  I just applied for it about 2 weeks ago and I was denied.  They have again sent another invitation to apply, not looking for another hard so quickly.  What were your scores like when you applied?  Do they pull your business reports as well or strictly personal?  Did you have any baddies? BK? etc.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PC

The 7-10 day is normal and doesn't mean denial on both occassions I was approved.  I called their customer service number 24-48 hrs after applying and they told me I was approved.  Hope that helps.
Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

actually first equity is one of the easiest biz cards to get, but believe it's strictly personal credit.
Capital one biz does always give the 7-10 in my experience. not the best in credit lines either
Message 3 of 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I dont remember my exact scores when I applied for FE. Looking at my reports my scores would be high 500 to low 600. More like border line high 500. They approved me for 3K and in 3 months they increased to 7K. I have been charging around 1800 every month and doing PIF for last 5 months. I am going to ask them for CLI next month at 6 month mark. I beleive during the approval it is based on personal credit. Once the card is approved it will be reported on your biz cr. No other biz cards does that which comes from chase and citi. It is a plus point and helps your biz scores.

PositiveChange wrote:
Hi Concorduser, I just left this for you in another thread:

How are you.  The FirstEquity card seems hard to get, why is that?  I just applied for it about 2 weeks ago and I was denied.  They have again sent another invitation to apply, not looking for another hard so quickly.  What were your scores like when you applied?  Do they pull your business reports as well or strictly personal?  Did you have any baddies? BK? etc.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PC

The 7-10 day is normal and doesn't mean denial on both occassions I was approved.  I called their customer service number 24-48 hrs after applying and they told me I was approved.  Hope that helps.

Message Edited by concorduser on 04-08-2008 12:02 AM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.