Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Shopping Cart Trick

tag
ambivalent
Established Contributor

Question on Shopping Cart Trick

I've searched and can't find the answer...maybe I'm searching the wrong terms.  Anyhoo... when you do the trick, do they do a soft pull each time or is it one they have from like the past month or whatever?  I FINALLY got it to work with VS, but only for $250.  I'm wondering if I wait a week or so when my new balances/limit post if it may change.  I'd like to get at least $500.  TY!!

Oh...I can still be in the garden right since it's a SP or would I have to start over (it's only been like a week, so no big deal lol)

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Question on Shopping Cart Trick

You start over, new tradeline or any inquiry with the possibility of leading to a tradeline = reset of gardening date.

Not that big of a deal like you said, better to get new accounts / inquiries done all at once anyway; I'm resetting again after realizing this and re-upping my USAA secured loan for some absurd period of time now.  Go go FICO reindeer games!

        
Message 2 of 3
ambivalent
Established Contributor

Re: Question on Shopping Cart Trick

Got it...okay.  I might as well do Express then too.  Then I'd be done for real.  I just want them to add to my mix.  I'll probably wait.  I've just got the app itch going.

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.