Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding Cabela's Visa reporting

tag
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Question regarding Cabela's Visa reporting

Do they update when you have a zero balance? Hubby got approved and ordered some stuff but found it cheaper elsewhere after the order was made and is returning the items. They've already reported the card with the current balance.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question regarding Cabela's Visa reporting

Mine reported paid in July (when I paid it off) and hasnt reported since then. 

Message 2 of 10
Pway
Valued Contributor

They have been reporting every month for me.  

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 3 of 10
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

If they report or not every month with a zero balance 8s fine with me. Was just hoping that they'd do a mid-cycle update to zero. Not a big deal either way, but it'd be nice
Message 4 of 10
Pway
Valued Contributor

Chase is the only lender I know of that does mid cycle reporting.  I have not heard for Cabela's to do mid cycle reporting.  Just wait until your next statement and it will update.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 5 of 10
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

I do know that Amazon, Walmart, and Lowe's do mid-cycle updates, will know tonight or tomorrow night if Sam's does. Paid off Care Credit right before the statement cut so I don't know about them
Message 6 of 10
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Cabelas reports for me every 17th of the month
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had a Cebela's visa for 2 months now an dit still hasn't reported. so they do report to all 3 CB's?

Message 8 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have had a Cebela's visa for 2 months now an dit still hasn't reported. so they do report to all 3 CB's?

Yes.

Sometimes certain lenders wait past 2 full billing cycles before they finally report for the first time.

I think Chase did this on me which is no biggie. The old saying, "wait for it....." applies Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank your very much for the information! I appreciate it!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.