Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding Cap One

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question regarding Cap One

Thanks for all the advice guys, I actually decided to app last night to have my final # of accounts I wanted (6 including my secured card) and I got the venture for the 17.99% and venture one at 16.99%. 10k SL and 7.5k SL. I'm in the garden for now, and like I said I don't carry balances I always PIF but it wouldn't have minded a lower rate obviously in case emergency requires carrying balance.

Agreed that seems like time is a big factor once my BK eventually falls off and my scores continue to rise. Although, I can't be thankful enough how much credit capital one is willing to extend to me considering my BK and my old C1 accounts being IIB.

Thanks to all for your great info!
Message 11 of 12
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Question regarding Cap One

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for all the advice guys, I actually decided to app last night to have my final # of accounts I wanted (6 including my secured card) and I got the venture for the 17.99% and venture one at 16.99%. 10k SL and 7.5k SL. I'm in the garden for now, and like I said I don't carry balances I always PIF but it wouldn't have minded a lower rate obviously in case emergency requires carrying balance.

Agreed that seems like time is a big factor once my BK eventually falls off and my scores continue to rise. Although, I can't be thankful enough how much credit capital one is willing to extend to me considering my BK and my old C1 accounts being IIB.

Thanks to all for your great info!

Congrats on your new accounts!

I know from first-hand experience what it's like to rebuild, and I can personally say that it does get better!  At times, it will seem like watching your credit improve is like watching paint dry, but before you know it, you'll be there!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.