Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about Path to Apple Card

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Questions about Path to Apple Card

@razzy116 wrote:

I"ve been trying to get the apple card for a long time, i never got an invite to the path program. Thank you and be safe.

If I'm being completely honest myself, I have no idea what prompted them to invite me to the program. All it requires is for me to wait until January and keep my debt below $649

FICO Scores (current as of November 30, 2019): Equifax: 765 | Experian: 776 | TransUnion: 747

Message 21 of 23
Highlighted

New to the community...score 726, uti is 50%, much of it zero interest added to Path for Applecard today after recieving email invite....I was only trying to help my util%drop after adding much needed applicances(rebate is coming) maybe panera offer or watch at Christmas but whatever GoldmanSacs not sure I'll stay in their program and told to payoff way more than $657. Starting Dave Ramsey now I feel aweful thanks GS you bunch of tight wads.. lol

Message 22 of 23
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Was it just paying down your debt and making on time payments for a specified amount of time?

FICO Scores (current as of November 30, 2019): Equifax: 765 | Experian: 776 | TransUnion: 747

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.