Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quickie about Chase Visa Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quickie about Chase Visa Card

Good evening all, does anyone have a Chase Platinum Visa card if so what is the highest CL you have on the card. Also if you don"t mind me asking what were you FICO scores at time of appy I am, considering taking them up on there pre-app offer. Does Chase pull all 3 CR"s  I have 4 INQ EQ, 3 INQ EX, 0 INQ TU. I need high CL to do BT to keep Util same as the card I want to BT from. Thanks Credit 08

Message Edited by credit08 on 05-13-2008 04:41 PM
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
specultr
Regular Contributor

x

Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quickie about Chase Visa Card

Thanks spec, your score and mine are real close EQ 793 the other two I don"t know I assume they are in the ballpark with EQ hopefully anyways. I need a 20k CL for my BT I don"t know if they give that with the Platinum Visa or not never dealt with chase before. Appreciate the info. Credit 08.
Message 3 of 19
Trishco
Frequent Contributor

They pulled TU on me last month...score of 662 but with several new accts they only gave me 1400 cl...but its a start!Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had the card for a while so I don't know which CRs they pulled or what my scores were.  My CL is $23k.
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks M- if you don"t mind me asking did you start out with that CL or did you build it up overtime I saw that you stated you have had the card for a while. It would be great if they would start me with a 20K CL. Thank you for the info Credit 08
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

The CL was increased over the 7 years I've had the card.  I can't remember what I started at, but the last jump was from $18k to $23k.

If you are talking to a CSR, ask for a higher limit than what you actually want.  Everything is negotiable. Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gotta Ya I will shoot high then negotiate from there how do you like your card and your relationship with Chase are they good people. CS are they ok to deal with I have never dealt with Chase before from what little I know they seem to a pretty big outfit.I appreciate your help it has most helpful.
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're very welcome!

I use the Chase Freedom card for just about everything I buy because of the cashback rewards.  You can't beat getting $250 (after you accumulate $200 in cashback, they give you an extra $50).

The CSRs I've dealt with have been great.

I recently called to complain about a promotion and they followed up with a points reward credit to my account.  (They were offering a $10 credit if you used the "blink" feature 3 times in a month at participating 7-11s, CVS, etc.  I complained that there were no participating stores within 50 miles of my residence, and I live in the middle of a major metropolitan area.)

Message Edited by masdeocho on 05-14-2008 04:32 PM
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have this card at the time of approval my score on TU were 654 and I got 3k...
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.