Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver One PC to Venture One

tag
Alephbet
Regular Contributor

Re: Quicksilver One PC to Venture One

I'm glad to hear of more upgrades becoming available. Did both of you use your cards quite a bit prior to the upgrade offers?

Bold are regularly used for spending
AOD Visa Signature | Curve Card | X1 Credit Card | Target RedCard | Venmo Card
AMEX: Schwab Platinum | 2 x Gold | Green | 2 x Business Platinum | 2 x Business Gold | Blue Business Plus
AMEX: Amazon Business Prime | Delta Reserve | Delta Reserve Business | Marriott Bonvoy Business
Chase: Aeroplan | Amazon Prime | World of Hyatt | World of Hyatt Business | Marriott Bonvoy Boundless
Chase: Ink Business Cash | Ink Business Preferred | Southwest Performance Business
BofA: Alaska Airlines Business | Business Advantage Customized Cash Rewards
Citi AAdvantage Executive | Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Business
U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards | U.S. Bank Business Platinum | GM Business Card
Apple Card | Navy Federal Flagship Rewards | PenFed Gold | PenFed Platinum Rewards
Capital One Platinum | Capital One QuicksilverOne | FNBO Evergreen Business
Player 2: Delta Platinum AMEX | Chase Freedom | 2 x Chase Freedom Flex | Apple Card
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all they replies folks, and yeah to answer your question @Alephbet Id put about 1500 spend on it a month and PIF.

Message 12 of 14
Harmony12
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous 

I just got the same offer. Although, I wish it was the Venture for the better benefits, I'll take the Venture One to get rid of the annual fee. What happened to your cash back from QS1?

Starting CK FAKOS 6/28/2018
TU 503
EQ 498
Discover EX 537

FICO 8
7/7/18 05/24/21
EQ 557 701
TU 566 715
EX 514 711

Mortgage Scores FICO 5,4,2
7/7/18 05/24/21
EQ 494 685
TU 480 703
EX 479 693

Goal Score 720
Message 13 of 14
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

@Harmony12 wrote:

@Anonymous 

I just got the same offer. Although, I wish it was the Venture for the better benefits, I'll take the Venture One to get rid of the annual fee. What happened to your cash back from QS1?

@Harmony12 Your cash back will be converted to miles, which can still be redeemed at a 1:1 value for cash back as a statement credit, so no worries in that regard. 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.