Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver Visa Plat. to Siggy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quicksilver Visa Plat. to Siggy

I posted a couple of days ago in another thread about getting a CLI on my QS Visa Platinum. Got raised 2k, making it a 5k limit. Same day, contacted EO about upgrading to the Visa Signature version of this card. They called today to let me know my upgrade was done, and I would receive the new card in 7-10 days! This was the one I really wanted all along! Thanks everyone here at myFICO for all your continued help and support. Hopefully soon I can be a Senior Contributor? Haha!
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Quicksilver Visa Plat. to Siggy

Grats

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I posted a couple of days ago in another thread about getting a CLI on my QS Visa Platinum. Got raised 2k, making it a 5k limit. Same day, contacted EO about upgrading to the Visa Signature version of this card. They called today to let me know my upgrade was done, and I would receive the new card in 7-10 days! This was the one I really wanted all along! Thanks everyone here at myFICO for all your continued help and support. Hopefully soon I can be a Senior Contributor? Haha!

Grats, when my QS1 is at 5k I want to upgrade it to the regular QS and the World Elite version.

Message 4 of 15
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Too bad there isn't an EO to call about that... or is there?!  Smiley LOL 

Congrats on the CC upgrade!

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

No way I tried that back in october. Although my visa is now at $6K maybe I should try to do the conversion. I really want the signiture so bad since I am planning to keep this card for a very long time.
Message 6 of 15
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats on the upgrade

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyways congrats I just sent the E O an email let's see if they'll convert it for me
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

peanut6 look at what the signature has differently. see if you'd even use the benefits
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

To be honest probably not, I just want to have a signature card 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.