Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver rewards not showing up?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quicksilver rewards not showing up?

I'm seeing the same thing. Seems like a system-wide issue that will probably (hopefully) get resolved at some point soon.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

My rewards finally posted (as of 9/28).

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called yesterday and they mentioned a system issue and they hope to have it resolved soon.

Message 13 of 14
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

I had the same issue and just checked the account and it seems that it is worked out now.  The rewards finally posted.  It was a bit longer than the 5-7 days they said it would take.

This makes me wonder if they are going to change their system to being a delayed one?

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.