Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quizzle now using Equifax

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Quizzle now using Equifax

+1 altho my EQ report has nothing except 5 inquiries my score is also 0 or "no score"?? I need that carecredit to report ahhhhh

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 11 of 54
JeffM
Contributor

It can't verify my information ugh...I can't get credit reports online from Equifax for the same reason

Wells Fargo Cash Back - $2400 || Bank of America Cash Rewards - $5000 || Discover IT - $5000 || American Express BCE - $15000

FICO TU - 769
Message 12 of 54
titanofold
Established Contributor

@JeffM wrote:

It can't verify my information ugh...I can't get credit reports online from Equifax for the same reason

You'll probably need to file for your EQ CR by mail. There's most likely some incorrect information on it that's preventing you from matching.

Scores2013-09-21Current
Equifax630 (LP)755 (CK)/749 (Quizzle)
Experian640 (FCR)FICO 707 (Amex)
TransUnion588 (CK)FICO 754 (Barclaycard)
Message 13 of 54
titanofold
Established Contributor

@n0smirc wrote:

This is awesome, thanks for the heads up! I've been wondering when someone would finally get a truly free Equifax report out there  (aside from the annual free report of course) with a fun, but ignorable FAKO At least it's not a CE score anymore.   Smiley Happy  Nice to see that Quizzle switched. And they're still trying to hawk Quicken Mortgage products on me. 

Well, it is a Vantage PLUS score, so that counts for something...maybe.

And, I was a bit miffed when I discovered that Quizzle is operated by Quicken and the Quicken Loans pulls EQ, but then didn't offer EQ on Quizzle.

Scores2013-09-21Current
Message 14 of 54
JeffM
Contributor

@titanofold wrote:

@JeffM wrote:

You'll probably need to file for your EQ CR by mail. There's most likely some incorrect information on it that's preventing you from matching.

Wow this is freaking me out now

Wells Fargo Cash Back - $2400 || Bank of America Cash Rewards - $5000 || Discover IT - $5000 || American Express BCE - $15000

FICO TU - 769
Message 15 of 54
kromerok
Established Member

I got the same thing when I tried to register. I think the site was having issues as it never asked me any of the questions and now the site is saying its temporarily down.

Message 16 of 54
titanofold
Established Contributor

@JeffM wrote:

@titanofold wrote:

@JeffM wrote:

Wow this is freaking me out now

Now? Only now?! I freaked out when I couldn't get mine the first time around. Okay, well, I didn't freak out. I was annoyed.

And the reason I couldn't get my CR: It didn't have my current address. So, it probably isn't for anything too severe, but it is something that you need to get. It's really easy to fill out the request by mail.

Scores2013-09-21Current
Message 17 of 54
Exonumist
Established Contributor

I just went to check it out and the site is down... Did they change the interface at all or just that it pulls EQ instead?

Message 18 of 54
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@DrMac210 wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:

Numbers are off for me.  Says I have 652 EQ score.  I know my real FICO score is 688.

LOL..... mine on Quizzle says 606 EQ.   Here on myFICO my EQ is 712.

On quizzle it also says one of my negatives is that my "most recent credit account is too new to tell whether I will have timely payment history".   That account is nearly SEVEN years old!!

Like all other FAKO scores, take with a grain of salt and use it mainly to check things on your report.

I got that as well.  I wonder if they ignore AMEX backdating? If they do then this item makes since.  I have 3 AMEX's backdated to 1993 but outside of those cards my oldest "credit" account is 1.5 years old.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 54
titanofold
Established Contributor

@Exonumist wrote:

I just went to check it out and the site is down... Did they change the interface at all or just that it pulls EQ instead?

Interface is the same. EQ instead of EX now.

Scores2013-09-21Current
Message 20 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.