cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIP Amex BCE and Citi Diamond Preferred!

tag
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: RIP Amex BCE

way to go B

PRG goes next for me, then if Chase doesnt start adding some limit to CSP and Marriott i'm going to have to think about merging them.  love them both but Marriott works better for me.

Message 21 of 78
baller4life
Super Contributor

taxi, I pc'd Delta to HHonors and kept history and card number. They just sent a new card. My Diners is only $10k so no biggie really.
Message 22 of 78
taxi818
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
taxi, I pc'd Delta to HHonors and kept history and card number. They just sent a new card. My Diners is only $10k so no biggie really.

I understand. So i will get rid of my 40k miles before i axe the Delta. then Pc it to the hilton as well. Now that ive finally paid it off.

Message 23 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on trimming the fat..I really need to start but I wanna wait until there has been no activity on my credit report for a couple of a months.
Message 24 of 78
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@mikelo22 wrote:

I regret mine too.  It's been nice carrying a balance on it for a while, but that free ride ends in two months.  After that, I don't have much use for it.  I originally thought I could PC it to the ED, but I can't.  It's not hurting me to keep it open though, and sometimes the Amex Offers are pretty useful. 

Think of moving limit to SimplyCash (if I can get same apr on SimplyCash), after get Sallie Mae (or just before app) make room.

Signature needs updating
Message 25 of 78
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

I thought you get to keep any Delta SkyMiles earned from AMEX once it posts to your Delta account.  Can anyone confirm?

Message 26 of 78
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yes. I kept all of my SkyMiles.
Message 27 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should keep trimming until your sig fits on one line.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 28 of 78
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You should keep trimming until your sig fits on one line.  Smiley Very Happy

Lol I dont know about that. I think when the dust settles, I will have 15 cards. And I'm good with that. I will be diversified across multiple lenders and all of my cards will serve a purpose. Smiley Wink

Message 29 of 78
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

Good for you baller.  It looks like that was a good move for you.  Just curious about something.......We know that you are all about Discover Smiley Wink.....and I noticed that you have a freedom card.  Do you find the freedom card useful, in light of the fact that you also have the it card?

Message 30 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.