Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RUMOR: Chase CSR to increase to $550

tag
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

RUMOR: Chase CSR to increase to $550

Forgive me guys because I won't be able to explain alot of where this rumor came from because of the forum rules and other active plays.

So there's been some leaked links that DOC reported about and other tricks that are currently being exploited. Anyway someone found some links that reference a new $550 AF for CSR.

Just know that the information seems very credible to me, and I believe Chase is either thinking about it or will be releasing it soon. There's no other reason to have the T&C PDF's drawn up with a higher AF

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/targeted-chase-ink-preferred-160000-point-offer/?utm_source=dlvr.it&u...

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 1 of 323
322 REPLIES 322
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RUMOR: Chase CSR to increase to $550

Are they adding anything to make up for the increase? Or is that still unknown? 

Message 2 of 323
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Intersting although i think alot of us saw this AF increase coming if indeed true.  

Message 3 of 323
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Are they adding anything to make up for the increase? Or is that still unknown? 

I wonder this as well if they are planning to do so.  While CSR is a great card for many people, a lot of us have other cards where an increase of $100 on CSR might have us doing math as to whether it is really worth keeping.  I personally only have mine because of the additional bonus on URs redeemed through the travel portal over CSP, and for the 3x earning on restaurants where I can't use Altitude Reserve.

Message 4 of 323
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

The CSP approval on DOC credit with fixed apr is scary...  No way in heck would i touch that with a 10 foot pole.  I am hoping the United/Marriott/SW was legit and these other leaked links are something else..  Something strange is going on..  Man I wouldnt want to be one of those people using leaked links on DOC for the CSP....

Message 5 of 323
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Shadowfactor wrote:

Forgive me guys because I won't be able to explain alot of where this rumor came from because of the forum rules and other active plays.

So there's been some leaked links that DOC reported about and other tricks that are currently being exploited. Anyway someone found some links that reference a new $550 AF for CSR.

Just know that the information seems very credible to me, and I believe Chase is either thinking about it or will be releasing it soon. There's no other reason to have the T&C PDF's drawn up with a higher AF

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/targeted-chase-ink-preferred-160000🤯-point-offer/?utm_source=dlvr.it...

So if these rumors are true then that means my JP Morgan reserve card Annual fee will go up. 🤬🤬🤬 bleeeeeeeepppp

Message 6 of 323
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not seeing anything in the link that would lead me to believe it was going up. Where are you seeing that?
Message 7 of 323
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

The CSP approval on DOC credit with fixed apr is scary...  No way in heck would i touch that with a 10 foot pole.  I am hoping the United/Marriott/SW was legit and these other leaked links are something else..  Something strange is going on..  Man I wouldnt want to be one of those people using leaked links on DOC for the CSP....

I'm gonna agree with you 150% and I'm not even with Chase. I just looked and looked at the comments. I think they are playing with fire. Hopefully we're wrong. But to be fair, DOC did warn them @CreditCuriosity 🤷🏽‍♀️

Message 8 of 323
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I am not seeing anything in the link that would lead me to believe it was going up. Where are you seeing that?

I can't tell you that part as explaining it would be breaking about every single forum rule. You need to make the connection yourself.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 9 of 323
Anonymous
Not applicable

can you just pm me then
Message 10 of 323
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.