Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reached My Goal With Citi Diamond

tag
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Reached My Goal With Citi Diamond

This email confirms the following action completed online for your Citi Credit Card account ending in XXXX See detail(s) below: Credit Line Increase Request and Instant Approval: Your credit line increase request was instantly approved on August 29, 2012 for $1,200.00. Your new credit limit is $25,000 and is effective immediately. Quality service and the security of your account are of great importance to us. If any of the above information is inaccurate, please contact us immediately at 1-800-347-4934. Please visit us anytime at www.citicards.com to review your recent account activity or update your account information. We appreciate each opportunity to serve you. Sincerely, Customer Service Note: If you performed multiple account activities online within the past 48 hours you may receive separate confirmation emails.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Razeus
Frequent Contributor

Re: Reached My Goal With Citi Diamond

Only crap, and I thought getting $10,000 was awesome.  $25,000 is certainly nice.  Don't go charging it up now.

My Wallet:
AMEX Platinum | Discover It $20.3k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $16k | Chase United $12k | AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business $11.6k | AMEX Schwab $9k | AMEX BCEP $8.2k | Citi Costco Anywhere Visa $8k | Chase Amazon Visa $8k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Chase Freedom $5k | Citi Simplicity $5k | Paypal Extras Platinum $5k | Wells Fargo $5k | Citi Best Buy $4.2k | Citi Visa Signature $3k | Care Credit $3k
Message 2 of 7
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Thanks, but I was offered 0% until July 2014 on a BT with a 3% fee  had to take advantage of thatSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
SpiceIslander
Frequent Contributor

Awesome...Congrats!!!!

Meg.

FICO: 4/2016 - TU 841 | EQ 840 | EX 837

FNBO 23,600 | Amex SPG 13,900 | Amex BCP 13,400 | Barclays/Sallie Mae13,000 | Discover IT 12,500 | Lowes 10,000 | PLOC 9,300 | NASA FCU 8,700 | Citi Simplicity 6,200 | BOA Platinum+ 6,000 | Achieva CU 5,500 | Chase CSP 5,000 | Sam's Club 3,000 | Sears 900
Message 4 of 7
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

How long did it take you plasticguy, if you don't mind me asking? I just got this card in July with an initial 4,700 CL. wanted to know how vigilent I should be about CLIs and the like. I had also planned on consolidating this card with another CITI card in a few months to get a CL of close to 10k.

Initerested in knowing a bit more detail of how you got to the "mountaintop"...

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 5 of 7
CS800
Super Contributor

Very nice.

Seems like you have had this card for a while?

CITI hates me

Message 6 of 7
plasticguy
Established Contributor

@CreditEd wrote:

How long did it take you plasticguy, if you don't mind me asking? I just got this card in July with an initial 4,700 CL. wanted to know how vigilent I should be about CLIs and the like. I had also planned on consolidating this card with another CITI card in a few months to get a CL of close to 10k.

Initerested in knowing a bit more detail of how you got to the "mountaintop"...

All I can say is that the account was opened in Jan 2008, the starting limit fails me at the moment , but it was somewhere between 8K and 10k , The highest balance has been $6700 the current APR has always been 6.2% don't ask me why. When citi was giving out increases every 3 months, I was right there hitting the luv button and getting $1400 - $1800 all using the online form never receiving any HARD PULLS. When they stopped in 2011, I just hit the button every 6 months. I thought I was going to stop in Feb Of this year at $23,800, but decided to give it one more try just to get to $25. I also carry the Dividend World MC and the outdated Citi professional card. Needless to say, I will not try for anything above $25 k because that will certianly be a HARD, Not sure what else I can tell you except that I always carry a balance and my overall utilization is 2% with a total of 13 cards
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.