Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really Comenity :(

tag
Florida1990
Frequent Contributor

Really Comenity :(

when I applied I was approved for $500 limit when I got the card it was only $250 can they decrease a limit before I can even use and activate the card. Very disappointed I tried to hit the luv button but no luv as I guess the account is too new. I called and they said the same thing. Oh well it has no annual fee so in the sock drawer it goes.

Pre-CH7 Scores- TU 584 EX 540 EQ 581
Post-CH7 Scores- TU 656 EX 630 EQ 670

Navy Fed Cash Rewards-$4,500, Credit One MC $500, Credit One VS $700 Ollo Platinum MC $900, Avant MC $1,000 Primor Secured Vs. $200, Wayfair $750, Eddie, Jcrew, Boscov $250-$300.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
keithB
Established Contributor

Re: Really Comenity :(

LOL, I just got approved for a Comenity MC with $3000 CL.... I read somewhere it was a soft pull but I guess that was then and it's now a hard pull.  In any case, I'm happy with that for now - I was suppose to be gardening anyways =P

Message 2 of 6
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Wow that's crappy.  CLD just as the card arrives.  Which card was it? 

Message 3 of 6
MT936
Established Contributor

I have never heard of Comenity but man that sucks Smiley Tongue

Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $25,000 | Navy FCU Cash Rewards: $25,000 | Discover It: $20,500
Chase Freedom: $12,500 | Citi Double Cash: $10,000 | Bank of America Cash Rewards: $8,000

Message 4 of 6
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@MT936 wrote:

I have never heard of Comenity but man that sucks Smiley Tongue

Search "shopping cart trick"

Message 5 of 6
core
Valued Contributor

@MT936 wrote:

I have never heard of Comenity

a.k.a that store card company formerly known as WFNNB.  

How many "Really Comenity..." threads we got going now?

New users are going to start asking "How can I get one of those 'Really Comenity' cards?"

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.