Did you mean: 

Really Wellsfargo???

tag
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

Re: Really Wellsfargo??? Update

wow, great limit. Congrats!!!

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 25
leoment
Frequent Contributor

Re: Really Wellsfargo???

Congrats!  Unfortunately, I'm another who Wells Fargo left a bad impression on.  I will personally never bank with them again.  Bank of America and TD have been much better to me (BoA in particular).  

800+ across all three (via FAKOs) has been achieved! Current goal - Get down to 6 cards in total - sitting with 8 currently.
Message 22 of 25
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@leoment wrote:

Congrats!  Unfortunately, I'm another who Wells Fargo left a bad impression on.  I will personally never bank with them again.  Bank of America and TD have been much better to me (BoA in particular).  

Same Well Fargo left the same bad impression. Account from '07 and same $300 credit line with Wells Fargo.

Message 23 of 25
LionLaw
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I've been with Wells Fargo for nearly as long, and I've been very happy with their cash back platinum Visa.
Message 24 of 25
Give_Me_Credit_Please
Regular Contributor

Re: Really Wellsfargo??? Update

Congrats!!!! That's awesome!! those verifiction can always get you if you don't follow up.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.