Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuild Credit with CREDITONE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuild Credit with CREDITONE

Just to let those who are looking to rebuild credit. I'm highly recommend creditone bank card, this is the best card and they do delivery everything they promise. However they are many fees associated but its worth to rebuild credit with them. From my  past experience with them, I hated the fees though it's not that very high but very excellent to rebuild credit. You will satisfy with their service. CreditOneBank.com

GoodLuck

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Rebuild Credit with CREDITONE

I just closed mine last month after over 2 years. CLI came every 6 months at my request and overall was a very good card for what I wanted it for. not nearly as bad of fees as first premier. I was happy. ending CL $650
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah i did the same, i was preapproved by mail back in 2003 and rebuild credit with them for 2 years and then i was tired of their fees so i closed the account. But it's worth it, it helps me rebuild credit and they do delivery what they promise. Just don't like their FEES ehhe
Message 3 of 6
settleordelete
Regular Contributor

I use to have this card too... But after about a year I decided to closed it out... And right after that I received a fico scorewatch alert inwhich my score had increased by 15pts due to the closing of my credit one card. I agree with the original poster... the card does improve your scores once you close it.
I've been where you are trying to go and I don't wanna go back.
Message 4 of 6
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@settleordelete wrote:
I use to have this card too... But after about a year I decided to closed it out... And right after that I received a fico scorewatch alert inwhich my score had increased by 15pts due to the closing of my credit one card. I agree with the original poster... the card does improve your scores once you close it.

When did you close it?  I have one as well and totally agree...it's a great card for rebuilding!  Started with a cl of $350 & now it's at $750.  They have brought up the CLI issue a couple times as I'd called about something else.  Nice to know they increase often.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

If those are your scores below mid to high 600's, it's time to close Credit One and move into something like Alliant Credit Union. congrats on the increase
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.