Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received PreQualified HDepot offer

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Received PreQualified HDepot offer

for reals doe your credit lmits are stupendous! I would just sit back and relax. I am currenlty an AU on my dads cards and will have to wait until i graduate HS and finish my ROP course to get job as soon as i graduate, once I have a income BAM!!! Ima apply for my first card which will be who knows. Ill ask the forums once that occurs. Your at a great age to have such credit limits. Forget them invitations and only use them to feel accepted by other banks Smiley Happy

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 11 of 14
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Haha thanks!
Just don't get a C1 that won't grow with you for your first one!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 12 of 14
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

heck no, capital one will never be in my hands, pshhh not going to deal with them hahha

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 13 of 14
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

hey bears... they are really not bad...cap1 was the first to issue me a siggy and I really love it ...no FTF , no AF and 1,5% cash back....honestly one of the better cards in my line up Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.