Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received a Speciaal Offer from Bank Of America

tag
Fresh-Start
Frequent Contributor

Received a Speciaal Offer from Bank Of America

And was APPROVED!!  Smiley Happy  The credit Analyst put me through the ringer, but approved me.  I was ready to say WHATEVER cause he was interviewing me like I was applying to work for the C.I.A.  LMBO!!!!  Funny thing is they have turned me down atleast four times already!!  The latest denial was just about 3 months ago.  Not sure what finally go me in...especially right now when my UTL is pretty high, but maybe that's why I was approved for only $600.  Hey it's a start and it's not my lowest CL, that honor goes to Gap! LOL! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
HiLine
Blogger

Re: Received a Speciaal Offer from Bank Of America

Congratulations!!! I'm curious about your speciaal offer. What card did you get? Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

Congratulations!!! I'm curious about your speciaal offer. What card did you get? Smiley Happy

Yes more info OP please!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 12
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats, that's great!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 12
Fresh-Start
Frequent Contributor

It came in the mail today.  It said on the evelope "You're Preselected" and then the letter said "A Special Credit Offer for you" for the BankAmericard Visa.  No Annual Fee, and APR is 22.99%,  and it says it's to strengthen/build credit. It says on the back that it is a "firm offer of credit a long as you continue to meet the criteria." and that the CL would be no less than $500.  So it seems like it something new.  Not sure this is some sort of "Progam" like Cap. One's Credit Steps, but it doesn't say anything like that. But I get the impression is some sort of Program.

Message 5 of 12
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Congrats u have to start somewhere!

Message 6 of 12
Fresh-Start
Frequent Contributor

The way he interviewed me you would have thought it was for the AMEX Black card! LOL!!!!  Sheesh!  Thanks for the Congrats everyone!!!

Message 7 of 12
Fresh-Start
Frequent Contributor

@wallyworld123 wrote:

Congrats u have to start somewhere!

True! I'm glad to me in with Bank of America because I also bank with them for the past 3 years, which is why it was so annoying to keep getting denied before. I just couldn't figure out why they would not take a chance on me.  I have other "prime" cards all in good status.  But, glad they finally did.

Message 8 of 12
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 9 of 12
Fresh-Start
Frequent Contributor

Re: Received a Special Offer from Bank Of America

The new account showed up on my Online account this morning.  It's listed as a Bank Of America Platinum Plus Visa.  Has anyone heard of that?  Just curious because I haven't seen it listed on their list of credit cards.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.