Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received new Citi DP 5x points e-mail promo offer up to $25

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Received new Citi DP 5x points e-mail promo offer up to $25

I just recently received a new Citi DP 5x points promo over e-mail offering 5 points per dollar spent on grocery stores, gas stations, and restaurants, up to $25 maximum, good until 9/30/2017.  Just curious if anyone else has also received this offer as well?  Smiley Happy  (Additionally, before this new promo I had received another 5x offer on all online purchases, good until 6/30/3017, with the same maximum $25 reward threshold.)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Received new Citi DR 5x points e-mail promo offer up to $25

I can't think today...what is the DR? 

I received on my Diamond Preferred an offer of 5% cash back (as a statement credit) for all online purchases through 9/30/2017 with a max reward of $25. 

Message 2 of 5
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Re: Received new Citi DP 5x points e-mail promo offer up to $25

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't think today...what is the DR? 

I received on my Diamond Preferred an offer of 5% cash back (as a statement credit) for all online purchases through 9/30/2017 with a max reward of $25. 

Sorry for the typo, my bad as I meant to write DP when I accidentally wrote DR, many thanks for catching CO_NATIVE!  (I have since corrected it in my OP and in the thread title, etc.)

Very happy to hear that you received the promo offer as well, that is awesome!  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Citi does these offers from time to time on both the Simplicity and Diamond Preferred cards in attempt to retain customers who initially got these non-rewards cards for the 0% balance transfer feature.  Many people cancel the cards after paying off the balance that was transferred.  The $25 promos worked for me initially, but I finally closed my Simplicity.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 4 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice offerSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.