Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding CL for the Walmart Synchrony master card

tag
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

Re: Regarding CL for the Walmart Synchrony master card

I called the customer service and after spending half an hour and talking to three agents, I could update my address and set a PIN code. Note that such matters can be done online within a minute instead of a lengthy phone customer service service with lots of unnecessary information at the middle like a complete review of the credit card financial status over the phone.

The customer is required to be informed clearly that the card requires a PIN code at some places INCLUDING walmart store. This is a Walmart credit card and the expectation is using that mainly for shopping at Walmart. If the customer does not know that, simply it is not feasible to use properly the signup bonus and it would be wasted.

The customer service for the card is not great. The organization is not great. If I read the reviews before sending the application, I would never apply for this credit card.

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.