Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regions Bank Now Has Pre-Qual for Non-Customers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Regions Bank Now Has Pre-Qual for Non-Customers

Interesting. That regions premium visa signature looks cool. Congratulations on your pre approvals.
Message 11 of 54
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

I always thought it was cool that they tell you your credit line with SP before you actually apply.

Both mine and my DW were exactly what they said they would be.  (her's is more.  Smiley Mad)

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 12 of 54
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@Peteyglad wrote:

Out of curiosity I tried it and got the same cards pre-approved wih the same limit and APR. Almost seems fishy Smiley Happy

Thanks for the link!

Tried as well and it shows $14k on all cards with a slightly higher APR.

Message 13 of 54
SFLSpotter9210
Valued Contributor

I tried and no soup for me. TU score of 707 with a medical collection of 750.00. Wonder if that’s the reason for no soup.
NFCU Flagship 32,500 | Penfed PowerCash 8,750 | PENFED GOLD 12,500 | PenFed PL 20,000 | NFCU AMEX Rewards 37,500 | NFCU GoRewards 7,000 | FNBO VISA SIGNATURE 9,400 | Capital One Quicksilver 6,300 | Lowe’s 34,500 | Wells Fargo Propel 19,700 | Barclay Apple1k | Citi Rewards+ 12,100 | Citi Double Cash 14,800 | Citi Simplicity 7,000 | PNC Core VISA 22,500 | USAA AMEX 10,000 | Discover 17,000 | BB&T Rewards 4,500 | BB&T Bright Card 4,500 | GS Apple 6,000 | Chevron 2,500 | Fico 8 Scores EQ=757 | EX=760 | TU=771scores and CL current as of 08/22/22 AAoA years 6 months | AoOA=18yrs
Message 14 of 54
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Checked out of curiosity, not really interested.

Doesn't work if you are frozen.

Message 15 of 54
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Should note that it's geo-restricted to

Alabama

Arkansas

Florida

Georgia

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kentucky

Louisiana

Mississippi

Missouri

North Carolina

South Carolina

Tennessee

Texas

I should have kept reading the thread.  I got a few pages into the preapproval process before trying to figure out why pressing the M key was only bringing up Mississippi and Missouri.  Still always good to have more of these available, though!

Message 16 of 54
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I should have kept reading the thread.  I got a few pages into the preapproval process before trying to figure out why pressing the M key was only bringing up Mississippi and Missouri.  Still always good to have more of these available, though!

Sorry about that... I edited my post to make this more clear.  Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 54
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I really wish more lenders let you know the limits like Regions does and a few other lenders such as apple before deciding to move forward.  Looking at you Discover Smiley Happy.  Save both you and the lender a headache imho.  As if you arent happy they dont waste money on creating card and getting it cancelled shortly after and those type of things.  Seems like simple business sense to me, but sure lenders have a reason for their madness...

Message 18 of 54
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
Message 19 of 54
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Add another i could never even try to prequalSmiley Wink
Message 20 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.