cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remember Diner's Club Card..........

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Remember Diner's Club Card..........

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just looking at an advertisment in Forbes magazine for Zino cigars and it stated they took Visa/MC and Diner's Club. I don't know anyone who has or even uses this card anymore. Does anyone in here have or use it. Just curious as you never hear about Diner's Club card anymore. I don't even know what the card looks like......THAT'S BAD.Smiley Very Happy

King

I vaguely remember this card.My grandfather used this card when they would come to visit...
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just looking at an advertisment in Forbes magazine for Zino cigars and it stated they took Visa/MC and Diner's Club. I don't know anyone who has or even uses this card anymore. Does anyone in here have or use it. Just curious as you never hear about Diner's Club card anymore. I don't even know what the card looks like......THAT'S BAD.Smiley Very Happy

King

I vaguely remember this card.My grandfather used this card when they would come to visit...

Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 13
Chopbrocoli
Established Contributor

After my adverse feelings with AMEX 1 yr ago, I wanted to apply for the Diners Carte Blanche. Unfortunately, Citi has discontinued accepting new applications. I honestly feel Diners has the true potential to beat the AMEX charge cards if Citi were to invest in the product and marketing; that or Diners can buy it out from Citi etc..  Its just sad after the acquisition from Citi, the Diners card product has plunged here in the US.
AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.