cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder: Chase Amazon "bills" offer ends this week!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reminder: Chase Amazon "bills" offer ends this week!

For those that we able to get in on the Q1 Chase Amazon bills 5% back offer, just a friendly reminder that it ends this Sunday.  I switched over my autopay to this card in January for electric, oil, car insurance, cell phone, garbage, etc. in order to take advantage of the offer, but realized today that on April 1 I need to go back to my 2% card.  Just want to make sure that no one forgets here, while I'm sure Chase is banking on some forgetting Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
rbentley
Established Contributor

Re: Reminder: Chase Amazon "bills" offer ends this week!

@Anonymous wrote:

For those that we able to get in on the Q1 Chase Amazon bills 5% back offer, just a friendly reminder that it ends this Sunday.  I switched over my autopay to this card in January for electric, oil, car insurance, cell phone, garbage, etc. in order to take advantage of the offer, but realized today that on April 1 I need to go back to my 2% card.  Just want to make sure that no one forgets here, while I'm sure Chase is banking on some forgetting Smiley Wink

My offer says it continues to April 15th.Chase emailChase email

Message 2 of 5
Stribe
Contributor

Yup. Mine is 4/15 as well.
5/25/2022

Amex BCE $17,4k | Apple Card $7k | Chase Amazon $11k | Chase Ink Cash Business $30,4k | Citi AAdvantage $7,5k | Citi Costco Business $15k | Discover It $15,4k | PayPal $15k | Synch Amazon $10k | Target RC MC $9k | US Bank Cash+ $3k
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting, I can't find my original offer, but thought it was for Q1 only.  Perhaps it is the 15th, although I'm unable to find an answer when logged into my account.

Message 4 of 5
arkane
Established Contributor

Yeah for some reason I can't access my Chase Offers on the desktop site either. But it's all there if you go into the mobile app.

Active:

Closed:

6/8/20:

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.