cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting bonuses as income when applying for Cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting bonuses as income when applying for Cards?

I was wondering if anyone had any advice as to whether or not to include my annual discretionary bonus in income when applying to credit cards. I know that people ordinarily just report their base salary, but my bonus typically makes up a large percentage (50%+) of my annual compensation. Although I don't have anything in writing, the general range of my bonus has been communicated verbally and I was wondering if it would be OK to use the lower end of that?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

Re: Reporting bonuses as income when applying for Cards?

@Anonymous wrote:

I was wondering if anyone had any advice as to whether or not to include my annual discretionary bonus in income when applying to credit cards. I know that people ordinarily just report their base salary, but my bonus typically makes up a large percentage (50%+) of my annual compensation. Although I don't have anything in writing, the general range of my bonus has been communicated verbally and I was wondering if it would be OK to use the lower end of that?

Yes, it's fine.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.