cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements for Citi Dividend World Elite MC?

tag
bribro
Valued Contributor

Re: Requirements for Citi Dividend World Elite MC?

@cashnocredit wrote:

@mxp114 wrote:

If you're referring to the $450 AF Citi Executive A/Advantage World Elite MasterCard, that card be default is WE thus anyone can apply or PC to it.

I don't know much about the difference between World and World Elite.  I was looking for a chipped card with reasonable rewards and since I am expecting to use AA a lot this coming year it seemed like a good choice. OTOH there is some chance that won't happen and so it could be a wasted AF though at least the chip and mc should be useful overseas. Mostly for big ticket items I use Amex Plat.

EtoA: My AAoA is under 2 years and my oldest account is about 3.5 years. FICO is just over 750.  I do spend a lot though.

Just to be clear, you can get the Citi Dividend World (non-Elite) MC with an EMV chip upon request, but they still charge a 3% foreign transaction fee.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 11 of 12
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Requirements for Citi Dividend World Elite MC?

@bribro wrote:

@cashnocredit wrote:

@mxp114 wrote:

If you're referring to the $450 AF Citi Executive A/Advantage World Elite MasterCard, that card be default is WE thus anyone can apply or PC to it.

I don't know much about the difference between World and World Elite.  I was looking for a chipped card with reasonable rewards and since I am expecting to use AA a lot this coming year it seemed like a good choice. OTOH there is some chance that won't happen and so it could be a wasted AF though at least the chip and mc should be useful overseas. Mostly for big ticket items I use Amex Plat.

EtoA: My AAoA is under 2 years and my oldest account is about 3.5 years. FICO is just over 750.  I do spend a lot though.

Just to be clear, you can get the Citi Dividend World (non-Elite) MC with an EMV chip upon request, but they still charge a 3% foreign transaction fee.

Interesting. Didn't know that.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.