Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reserve w/ Resy 500 MR points 3x

tag
redpat
Senior Contributor

Reserve w/ Resy 500 MR points 3x

I just signed up for Resy, a Amex restuarant reservation aquisition and they are offering 500 MR points per reservation and you can use it 3 times.  You need to add  your MR credit card.

Easy 1,500 MR points.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reserve w/ Resy 500 MR points 3x

@redpat wrote:

I just signed up for Resy, a Amex restuarant reservation aquisition and they are offering 500 MR points per reservation and you can use it 3 times.  You need to add  your MR credit card.

Easy 1,500 MR points.

Did the same.  Gold card 4x dining added.  Food and extra MR points.  Delicious 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@redpat wrote:

Easy 1,500 MR points.

Why would a reservation system need your credit card information?  I signed up for Resy something like 6 months ago and didn't need a credit card. 

Message 3 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Interesting.. Can you cancel the reservations after booking and get the MR's still?  Although I certainly eat out alot so using those for 1500 easy MR's seems easy enough Smiley Happy.. I assume this is under offers?  Was it on both of your gold cards?

Message 4 of 7
redpat
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@redpat wrote:

Easy 1,500 MR points.

Why would a reservation system need your credit card information?  I signed up for Resy something like 6 months ago and didn't need a credit card. 

@Anonymous wrote:

@redpat wrote:

Easy 1,500 MR points.

You have to add to wallet for the 500 MR points.  MR point card needs to be added per instructions.  It's owned by Amex anyway.

See DOC is where I found the offer.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 5 of 7
redpat
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Interesting.. Can you cancel the reservations after booking and get the MR's still?  Although I certainly eat out alot so using those for 1500 easy MR's seems easy enough Smiley Happy.. I assume this is under offers?  Was it on both of your gold cards?

Resy offer.  It was on DOC.

FYI - Reservations between 8/15 - 9/30

Message 6 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@redpat wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Resy offer.  It was on DOC.

FYI - Reservations between 8/15 - 9/30

apprecated Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.