Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail cards backed by Capital One

tag
Starting_Over2013
Regular Contributor

Retail cards backed by Capital One

I've searched and can't seem to find a list of retail cards that are backed by Capital One....does anyone possibly have this information? I know of a few - Saks, Kohl's, Menards....but I can't find a complete list!

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EX 780, EQ 779, TU 782
Starting Scores Aug 2013: EX 650, EQ 649, TU 596

Goal: 800 across the board!
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Retail cards backed by Capital One

Saks Fifth Avenue, Sony, Kohls, others might know more.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 2 of 35
myjourney
Super Contributor

Here's some more Best buy soon to be Citi

http://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/partnerships/

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 35
Starting_Over2013
Regular Contributor

I think this link pertains to GE Capital, rather than Capital One. I've seen several lists for GE, but none for Capital One! But thank you for trying! Smiley Wink

And I actually read an article from 8/30 that GE will be getting out of the retail card game!

Message 4 of 35
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Starting_Over2013 wrote:

I think this link pertains to GE Capital, rather than Capital One. I've seen several lists for GE, but none for Capital One! But thank you for trying! Smiley Wink

And I actually read an article from 8/30 that GE will be getting out of the retail card game!

http://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/partnerships/

Sorry grabbed the wrong link I was doing 2 things at once Smiley Sad

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 35
Starting_Over2013
Regular Contributor

Thank you Smiley Happy I do that quite often myself!

I was looking for retail cards, such as Menard's, Kohl's, etc. I only know of a few that they back, but I know there are several and there doesn't seem to be a complete list anywhere! I've searched here and on the net, nothing! Smiley Frustrated

Message 6 of 35
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

I think they also do Saks Fifth Avenue, but here is an interesting read about them;  http://www.zacks.com/stock/news/93196/Capital-One-Selling-Card-Portfolios

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 7 of 35
Starting_Over2013
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the article! It stated that Capital One acquired 23 retail partnerships during the HSBC takeover...so there must be more than three! Smiley Surprised

Message 8 of 35
NursePurse
Frequent Contributor

I can't find the others either Smiley Mad I've searched and searched. I wonder if they're customer service chat representative would have the others?

EQ FICO 694 TU FICO 689 EXP FICO 695(Started rebuilding in Nov 2013, student loan charge-off's dating from 2011, all marked as paid on CRB's) 14% Utl Chase United Mileage Plus $5G/Citi DoubleCash $4G/USAirways MC $5G/NFCU cashRewards $11,500/Navcheck $10G/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2,500/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2G/Gap $2500/Barclay Rewards MC $1G/Walmart $2,500/CareCredit joint $8400 LOFT/Express/VS all $2500 /J.Crew$7500/True Value $3G/True Value Discover$3G/Nordstrom $6G/Amazon $4G/ Amex Hilton HHonors $1G/Chase Amazon $500/Chase Freedom $2G/Paypal MC $4G/Amex Everyday $2G/Venture $5G/Amex Costco$2G
Message 9 of 35
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Saks Fifth Avenue, Sony, Kohls, others might know more.

hmmm, I recently got Sony and Kohls, do I need Saks to complete the list Smiley Tongue

jk, I already have Saks through AU and neither of us ever use it.

Neiman Marcus is also Capital One.

Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.