Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revolution card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Revolution card

Has anyone had any luck with Revolution Card posting to the CRA's? I've had one for 2 months now and not a single TL on any of my 3 reports. I carried a small balance in case they don't bother to report until something is charged but still no luck.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Revolution card

Good to hear some one has the revolution card. I was declined for the card. I think couple of other people tried in this forum and I think they were declined too. How do you like that card. I wasted a hard inq on that card when I apped for it. I dont think that card is worth hard inq. Keep us posted as to how you make out with this card.
Message 2 of 9
atldragon
Established Member

what is a revolution card? Any links?
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

atldragon wrote:
what is a revolution card? Any links?

www dot revolutioncard dot com

Message 4 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

altdragon, dont waste your hard inq on this card. There are not that many places this card would be accepted. I had fico 666 and they declined me. There may be some thing you might like about this card, so I dont want to stop you. But check it out before you app for the card and loose on hard inq.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it on Buydotcoms website, they offered $20 off my first 3 purchases. They pulled my EQ score, at the time it was just over 600, ch7 bk disharged 09/07 - this was in Dec that I got the card, just haven't seen any reports yet listing it.
Message 6 of 9
atldragon
Established Member

Who takes this card?  Think I'll pass.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I spoke with customer service @ Revolution Money this morning and was told that TL reports after the account has been active for 60 to 90 days. So far they have been easy to work with.
Message 8 of 9
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I thought one of the primary staples of this card is that it doesn't report to the CRAs. I thought that would be cool, so I could purchase a new couch without worrying about util.

I applied for it and need to fax them something proving my identity. I had a 660 EQ that is clean and was told I'll be approved when I fax in.

But if it does actually, report, then I have no need.
Here we go again...
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.