Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Zone MC preapproval site

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reward Zone MC preapproval site

Congrats on the new card and I am glad to hear this is working for others as well.
Message 71 of 75
tray
Valued Contributor

Hi everyone just recieved my rewards zone mastercard in the mail today it states platinum on the card I have $1,000 cl although the apr is kinda of high at 19.74 with no annual fee.  This is my highest apr card.  Well I guess this is hsbk for you.  Next I will see how they are with cli's.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 72 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tray wrote:
Hi everyone just recieved my rewards zone mastercard in the mail today it states platinum on the card I have $1,000 cl although the apr is kinda of high at 19.74 with no annual fee.  This is my highest apr card.  Well I guess this is hsbk for you.  Next I will see how they are with cli's.

congrats i got my too..w/$500 cl..i asked the cli they say i can request it any time...sounds to good to be true......what was ur score? i only got 500 with a 643 score
Message 73 of 75
y22kc
Established Member

I applied and was preapproved for the Platinum MC.  Clicked submit and was approved with a $600 CL.  They pulled EQ, score is 721 with 5% debt.  I'm calling when the card comes in for a higher limit, or I'll just not activate it.
Message 74 of 75
tray
Valued Contributor

For ladydi comment, only one hard pull on my eq report and at the time score was 667 with many new accounts, and now it is at 679 thankfully with no change when hsbk started reporting on my credit report.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 75 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.