cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Chase Card (Getting the 140k points)

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Ritz Chase Card

Got my cards today. Metal. 

Message 91 of 116
Techno
Contributor

yay, congratz!

i am honestly less concerned about the metal and more about the bonus ;D

its been 4 days since i apped and the card still doesn't show.

expecting it to show by monday so i can SM them as soon as it shows there and call to expedite.

@jsucool76 wrote:

Got my cards today. Metal. 

Message 92 of 116
jm1991
Regular Contributor

i finally received my bonus points today. i thought i had made it last statement but i was less than $10 away -_- lol feels good to see my accound with 6 digits again

Marriott Premier SV: $8,500 Amex blue sky: $24,000 BoA BBR: $3,900 BoA Cash Rewards: $9,100 Ritz Carlton: $5,000 Discover: $5,000
MyFico Score:752
Message 93 of 116
bluediamond63
Valued Member

Got my replacement card today, I ordered it Tues night and they sent it by UPS next day air. I was expecting them to send me just the card in a envelope but they sent it with the full fancy welcome box that you get when you open your account and they first send you the card. So now I have 2 Ritz welcome term books. It was a metal card they sent thankfully..It was all that and more than I was expecting. Card looks so clean on the front unlike the plastic card and its def heavy and makes a loud clang when you drop it on the counter.

Message 94 of 116
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@bluediamond63 wrote:

Got my replacement card today, I ordered it Tues night and they sent it by UPS next day air. I was expecting them to send me just the card in a envelope but they sent it with the full fancy welcome box that you get when you open your account and they first send you the card. So now I have 2 Ritz welcome term books. It was a metal card they sent thankfully..It was all that and more than I was expecting. Card looks so clean on the front unlike the plastic card and its def heavy and makes a loud clang when you drop it on the counter.

I have like 4 of those welcome boxes. They always send the whole thing. 

Message 95 of 116
jm1991
Regular Contributor

I have 4 two. i got the first 2 and my AU lost the card so i had to get two replacements. :/ They would make a nice gif box for a shirt or something lol 

Marriott Premier SV: $8,500 Amex blue sky: $24,000 BoA BBR: $3,900 BoA Cash Rewards: $9,100 Ritz Carlton: $5,000 Discover: $5,000
MyFico Score:752
Message 96 of 116
vikingred
Frequent Contributor

So, I was able to tweet @chasesupport and get a special number with expiring extension (never heard of that before) and the CSR is overnighting my metal card, should be here tomorrow (Monday).  I also hit "order replacement card" on my acct, just to be sure!  Might get two! 

ALSO, on an equally important note, I got a response from the rewards department, they ARE going to honor the 140k points offer, I got an SM back saying just spend the 3k in the first 3 months, and send them a reply SM and they will take care of it.  Cool!  So, 140k points are those UR points or special Ritz Carlton points?

--Happy Camper.

Message 97 of 116
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vikingred wrote:

@Anonymous, I was able to tweet @chasesupport and get a special number with expiring extension (never heard of that before) and the CSR is overnighting my metal card, should be here tomorrow (Monday).  I also hit "order replacement card" on my acct, just to be sure!  Might get two! 

ALSO, on an equally important note, I got a response from the rewards department, they ARE going to honor the 140k points offer, I got an SM back saying just spend the 3k in the first 3 months, and send them a reply SM and they will take care of it.  Cool!  So, 140k points are those UR points or special Ritz Carlton points?

--Happy Camper.

They're not UR. They are Marriott/Ritz points.

Message 98 of 116
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I'm going to go against the grain and wait and see if they auto* send out my card. Time starts now. Smiley Happy
Message 99 of 116
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@vikingred wrote:

@Anonymous, I was able to tweet @chasesupport and get a special number with expiring extension (never heard of that before) and the CSR is overnighting my metal card, should be here tomorrow (Monday).  I also hit "order replacement card" on my acct, just to be sure!  Might get two! 

--Happy Camper.

The points can be used at any marriott/ritz carlton hotel participating in the marriott/ritz carlton rewards program. They can also be transferred to many frequent flyer programs but the transfer rate isn't too great. Can get a LOT of value out of 140k points for hotel stays though. 

Message 100 of 116
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.