cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Chase Card (Getting the 140k points)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ritz Chase Card

@Anonymous wrote:

I think i'll order me about 50 metal replacement cards. Have fun w/plastic! Smiley Tongue

How many sets of metal ones do you have now?

Message 71 of 116
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Friend got his metal card today after calling priority service, so it is a fact they are back in stock.

Message 72 of 116
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I think i'll order me about 50 metal replacement cards. Have fun w/plastic! Smiley Tongue

How many sets of metal ones do you have now?

A couple. Smiley Tongue

Message 73 of 116
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied on Sunday and got my card today and it is in fact metal, so they are shipping metal now at least for new accounts.

Regards,

Message 74 of 116
vikingred
Frequent Contributor

Heck I'm not waiting on the SM, I'm calling them NOW!  Nixon!

Message 75 of 116
Anonymous
Not applicable

My card is out for delivery. I hope it's metal!

Message 76 of 116
vikingred
Frequent Contributor

Ok, so customer service says that the customers who got the plastic cards will automagically be sent the metal ones as they become available.  Mine is very new so I asked her to put in a manual request.

I went ahead and mentioned the sign on bonus and asked for the 140k points w/ 3k spend.  She put me on hold, came back and said she would send the request to the "marketing team" and I should get an answer in about a week.  That didn't sound so good.  Well, I've got my SM request in, let's wait and see.

She did say, "Welcome to the Ritz Family" which I thought was cool.  Smiley LOL

Message 77 of 116
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vikingred wrote:

Ok, so customer service says that the customers who got the plastic cards will automagically be sent the metal ones as they become available.  Mine is very new so I asked her to put in a manual request.

I went ahead and mentioned the sign on bonus and asked for the 140k points w/ 3k spend.  She put me on hold, came back and said she would send the request to the "marketing team" and I should get an answer in about a week.  That didn't sound so good.  Well, I've got my SM request in, let's wait and see.

SM is definitely the way to go for bonus requests. Good luck getting the 140k.

Message 78 of 116
vikingred
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@vikingred wrote:

SM is definitely the way to go for bonus requests. Good luck getting the 140k.

Hope I didn't screw it up by asking on the phone.

Message 79 of 116
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My card is out for delivery. I hope it's metal!

It's metal! Finally have it! Very excited. Definitely a nice chunk of metal.

Message 80 of 116
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.