Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rooms To Go Synchrony bank CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rooms To Go Synchrony bank CLI

Might be a dumb question, but since it’s backed by Synchrony Financial isn’t it usually a HP?
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Might be a dumb question, but since it’s backed by Synchrony Financial isn’t it usually a HP?

Sync is a SP w/ exception of 1-2 cards in which it tends to be a HP.  Doesn't hurt to ask before letting them pull your report thoguh to be sure.

Message 12 of 16
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a subscription to Experian and myFico, and I haven't got a notification of a hard inquiry. When it's a HP I get the notification immediately. 

Message 13 of 16
MrCreditInternational
Frequent Contributor

Try paying the whole thing then ask. It's usually hard for any lender to give you a CLI before you PIF at least once

Schwab Amex Platinum (NPSL); Amex Gold (NPSL); HH Aspire (31,700); Amex BBP (27,000); HSBC Premier WMC (18,000); USB Altitude Reserve (10,000); Chase Sapphire Preferred (5,800), Delta Platinum (5,000); Apple Card (4,750); USB Altitude Go (1,000)

Started collecting cards: Oct/2018
Message 14 of 16
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@soxfaininfl wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I opened an account with them a couple of months ago for the 0% interest for 3 years. They gave me a 2,500 SCL. My couch set cost 1,900, so I’m at a 79% UTI. I obviously want to be under 30% UTI. I’m gonna request a CLI. Are they HP or SP for CLI’s?

Even with 0% interest for 3 years, get  that UT down to <28.9% before asking for a CLI. Make  huge min payments (5-10X) for 6 months. Doing these 2 things will improve your approval odds immensely. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 15 of 16
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@soxfaininfl wrote:
My first payment isn’t due till the end of this month. We made the purchase on Labor Day, but they didn’t deliver the furniture until 10/16. ThanKs for the advice Jnbmom! I will wait into the account is 6 months old.

New card, no history on card, almost max UT on card, and no payment yet on card🤔. Yep, this is a recipe for a decline this early in the game. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.