cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumors about AMEX Green? (Now Live for New Apps)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: {Rumor} AMEX Green Refresh.

@FinStar wrote:
Maybe they'll make a metal version with an "Emerald Green" limited edition 😄 That'll get another FOTM thread going.

im a sucker for metal card, I will resist!

Message 51 of 528
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Or 5X on gardening tools. Hoes add up quickly. 

I'll go back to my corner now 

Message 52 of 528
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

Or 5X on gardening tools. Hoes add up quickly. 

I'll go back to my corner now 

I see what you did there 😄  

Message 53 of 528
Anonymous
Not applicable

smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 54 of 528
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@FinStar wrote:
Maybe they'll make a metal version with an "Emerald Green" limited edition 😄 That'll get another FOTM thread going.

At times, various colors of (e.g.) the same smartphone model have cost more than other colors and it's time issuers jumped on this!   So Rose Gold costs $50 more per year + maybe Putrid Green (the old Fidelity Amex color) has a $10 discount.    Then the issuer could regularly have sales "Rose Gold only $30 more IF YOU ORDER NOW!!!!" type thing.

ETA:  Note I am not implying that any MyFico member would be foolish enough to pay an extra annual fee for just the color.   Oh, actually, I am...

Message 55 of 528
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

At times, various colors of (e.g.) the same smartphone model have cost more than other colors and it's time issuers jumped on this!   So Rose Gold costs $50 more per year + maybe Putrid Green (the old Fidelity Amex color) has a $10 discount.    Then the issuer could regularly have sales "Rose Gold only $30 more IF YOU ORDER NOW!!!!" type thing.

ETA:  Note I am not implying that any MyFico member would be foolish enough to pay an extra annual fee for just the color.   Oh, actually, I am...

😄😄😄

So, when is the launch taking place for the Iridium Visa Infinite card from LTL Bank?  I heard it was going to be pretty exclusive!  I can be wait-listed 😁  Like Petal...

Message 56 of 528
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I think streaming and utility services in general are often missed/overlooked categories for rewards. Most cards seem to focus on Gas, Dining and/or shopping, so it would be nice to see a card cover one or more of these niche categories that more and more people are using today.

But how much do you spend on streaming a month?  Seems like groceries and shopping would be much higher spend categories. 

Message 57 of 528
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I think streaming and utility services in general are often missed/overlooked categories for rewards. Most cards seem to focus on Gas, Dining and/or shopping, so it would be nice to see a card cover one or more of these niche categories that more and more people are using today.

But how much do you spend on streaming a month?  Seems like groceries and shopping would be much higher spend categories. 

Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Vudu, Crunchy Roll, etc. Unless I misunderstood your question. Smiley Happy

Message 58 of 528
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

So, when is the launch taking place for the Iridium Visa Infinite card from LTL Bank?  I heard it was going to be pretty exclusive!  I can be wait-listed 😁  Like Petal...

You are currently 55,413 on the waiting list.   In the meantime, we take proof of identity VERY seriously here at LTL Bank (our lawyers insist, unless there's a cheap shortcut).  So please provide three (3) copies of your complete genome, along with those of your immediate family (siblings, children, parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles).   We promise not to misuse this sensitive personal information (we just sell it, and if someone is willing to pay they  must be trustworthy)

Message 59 of 528
budugu
Regular Contributor

Knowing amex .. may be they will issue a $10 per month credit for amzon purchases and $1 for digital rentals per month with a bonus of $5 for december and increase the fee to $150 ... for a net effective imaginary annual fee of $10 Smiley Happy

PS: i hope they would keep it 95$ make addl. users free and remove forex. 

amex - plat + bcp, Apple Card, Citi Prestige (AU)
Message 60 of 528
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.