Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rural King card

tag
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Rural King card

I just was wondering if this card is instant approval. I know someone at work who said they applied and that they got a message saying to watch email in case more info was needed.

I had never heard of the card, but I do shop at Rural King quite often, so I am thinking about trying for it...plus getting into Redstone credit union would be a nice.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Rural King card

@CountryLivin wrote:

I just was wondering if this card is instant approval. I know someone at work who said they applied and that they got a message saying to watch email in case more info was needed.

I had never heard of the card, but I do shop at Rural King quite often, so I am thinking about trying for it...plus getting into Redstone credit union would be a nice.

Dont recall instant approvals. My guess if it happebed you'd have to have a really good credit/ profile. Only surefire approval i read about is Penfed....oh wait, scratch thatSmiley Wink

Message 2 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Mine was not and dont recall others getting instant either although could be wrong.. Although some get it fairly quickly like 20 mins.   Possibly in store would yield instant

Message 3 of 7
creditfan
Established Contributor

if you think about apply this card to get into CU

good news! you don't have to

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/tn-redstone-federal-credit-union-100-checking-referral-bonus-parties-...

@CountryLivin wrote:

Message 4 of 7
uscgamecock
Valued Member

I apped for this card last week and although you have to go through the typical lengthy credit union loan application process with Lexus Nexus questions, then electronic signing documents, it was indeed an instant approval at the end. I was a little dissappointed in the $2k SL that matches my lowest card limit, but I got my foot in the Redstone door nonetheless. Went to Rural King the next day, had them look up my account number at customer service and left with a cart full of goodies. They had some great early Black Friday specials.

It's an Experian pull - FICO Score 9.  

Message 5 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Mine was not and dont recall others getting instant either although could be wrong.. Although some get it fairly quickly like 20 mins.   Possibly in store would yield instant

Similar experience here.  Mine wasn't instant either.  I received an email the day after to contact them plus provide some verification information.  Once that was submitted, DocuSign docs followed with the approval.

Message 6 of 7
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

I'm about 99% certain my approval was instant.

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.