cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S.O.S ......FRAUD in the making ! --R AND R FURNITURE soft on EX reports for Macy's account holders

tag
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: S.O.S ......FRAUD in the making ! --R AND R FURNITURE soft on EX reports for Macy's account hold

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

@plasticman wrote:

CWCID,

LOL...you seem to have many "friends" with you all the time.Smiley Very Happy

I have lots of little friends all over the house - and they talk! Good thing they are not evil like "Talking Teena"!

Talking Teena!  One of my all time favorite Twilight Zone's, with Telly Savalas at his best!  I remember my sister being especially nice to her dolls after seeing that one...that episode spooked her, and I loved every minute of that!  Little brother and all, you know. 

Your smilies are way cool, BTW!

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

@plasticman wrote:

CWCID,

I have lots of little friends all over the house - and they talk! Good thing they are not evil like "Talking Teena"!

Talking Teena!  One of my all time favorite Twilight Zone's, with Telly Savalas at his best!  I remember my sister being especially nice to her dolls after seeing that one...that episode spooked her, and I loved every minute of that!  Little brother and all, you know. 

I'm Talking Teena, and you'd better be nice to me...
Message 41 of 46
Established Contributor

Re: S.O.S ......FRAUD in the making ! --R AND R FURNITURE soft on EX reports for Macy's account hold

@LynetteM wrote:

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

@plasticman wrote:

CWCID,

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

@plasticman wrote:

CWCID,

I'm Talking Teena, and you'd better be nice to me...

Smiley Very Happy

Message 42 of 46
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Thank you!
Message 43 of 46
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

"My name is Talking Teena, and I don't think I like you very much!"
Message 44 of 46
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Message 45 of 46
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I went ahead and unstickied the post, as it appears that the immediate problem is over.

Hope Talking Teena doesn't come after me. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.