Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMS DISCOVER CASH BACK QUESTION

tag
texasman07
Established Contributor

SAMS DISCOVER CASH BACK QUESTION

Hello,

I recieved my first cash back check from Sam's Discover.  It states that I need to go to Sams Club and cash it.  Is it possible for me to just deposit the check in my bank or is this not  a real check ( I dont want to go to my bank and deposit it and look like a fool).

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: SAMS DISCOVER CASH BACK QUESTION

@texasman07 wrote:

Hello,

I recieved my first cash back check from Sam's Discover.  It states that I need to go to Sams Club and cash it.  Is it possible for me to just deposit the check in my bank or is this not  a real check ( I dont want to go to my bank and deposit it and look like a fool)

yeah pretty sure you have to use at Sams... or cash at sams. it's like the costco checks I believe.

Message 2 of 3
snowkitty
Established Contributor

Re: SAMS DISCOVER CASH BACK QUESTION

That's weird. This is the first year I will be getting one. I figured it was a check you could deposit. It's ok because I'm always in a Sam's club though.
TU Fico 714 | Sesame 742 | Credit Karma 762 | Wal-Mart FICO 734 | EX FICO 695 (1/28/13) | EQ 740 (3-21-13)

Amex Blue Sky 7.2k | Amex BCE 13.1k | Citi Diamond Preferred 10.2k | CSP 5k | Bofa Cash 9k | Boa Travel 10k | Discover More 3k | Chase SW 5k | Wal-Mart 3.3k | Amazon 5k | Old Navy Visa 5k | Shell 1200 | BP 400 | VS 1500 | Sam's Discover 8.5k | FNBO Amex 16k | Chase Freedom 1.3k | Home Depot 5k | Brylane Homes 1600 | BML 2820

App free since 12/11/13*
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.