Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SISTER CREDIT REVIEW

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

SISTER CREDIT REVIEW

Okay my sister started her credit journey Feb 2012 with a joint with my parents, afte rthat approval she applied for AE, ON, CHEVRON, AND MACYS. APPROVED on 04/12. AE$900, ON $1,300, Macys $300, Chevron $900, and Sport Chalet VISA(Joint) $3,000 Thats all she has her scores are low because she Sport Chalet and Chevron are close to limit once she lowers the balance. Do you guys htink she can go ahead for A PRIME CARD? Or is she to recent? INQ free since 04/12 on three credit bureaus. Advice will be helpful currently income is 18.000 she is also 18 and plans to go to college this summer for RN(REGISTERED NURSE)

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42
mirachi
Regular Contributor

Re: SISTER CREDIT REVIEW

(no idea what is considered a prime card but yeah...)

Maybe she could apply for the student versions of the Discover IT, Citi Dividend and/or Forward or the Capital One Journey card(s)?

And I guess right before she starts to apply, she should have all but one cc showing $0 balance and another at 1%?

Last app 5/7/2014

No apps until 3/31/2016!
Message 2 of 43
TrishN
Established Contributor

personal, why you always post your sister,father,momy. Are you trying to use your family ID to apply for credit card? .If yes please stop doing it ! you gonna get in trouble .

10/2012 Started with 588 EQ Fico score and 20+ CA and CO
1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Personal :Total CL 196K
Business : Total CL 200K
Business LOC : 1M
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 3 of 43
jsucool76
Super Contributor

TrishN:

A lot of people come here to help family members. You'll see a lot of posts that says "DH" "DW" stuff like that. It isn't uncommon. All of my siblings and friends come to me for credit advice, and if I cant help them I make a post here.

It is a little rude to assume the OP is committing fraud..

OP: any negs on her reports? Do you know her scores?
Message 4 of 43
newportguy
Frequent Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
TrishN:

A lot of people come here to help family members. You'll see a lot of posts that says "DH" "DW" stuff like that. It isn't uncommon. All of my siblings and friends come to me for credit advice, and if I cant help them I make a post here.

It is a little rude to assume the OP is committing fraud..

OP: any negs on her reports? Do you know her scores?

+1 ..........Amen

Current Score: myFico EQ - 794 ( 11/ 29/2012 ) amexFico EX - 787 (10/15/2012) myFico TU - 780 (11/29/2012) Credit Sesame - 809 (02/04/2013) Goal Score * 800 Club *
****** Garden Club Member -- Last HP Jan 3rd 2013 *******
*** Amex - BCP 10 K * PenFed - CR 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K *
Discover - IT 5 K ***** NO MORE APPS FOR ME IN 2013 *****
Message 5 of 43
TrishN
Established Contributor

because i saw this boy keep posted about sister, then father, mother, vv. vv. never stop. If they come here posted DH,DW then they post another start saying brother, sister, father,vv,vv.

who can trust kid under 18 taking care of these debt?

we are mother and father, i dont trust any kid to take care of my debt !. my friend, family are same. They dont trust these kid about it too ! And you guy too !

this boy making trouble for his family now !

1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 6 of 43
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

he is not releasing any personal info so i don't see how he is getting anyone in trouble. maybe he's using these forums for advice to help his family?? who's to say that he is taking care of his parents and sisters credit?

Message 7 of 43
TrishN
Established Contributor

you may dont understand what is trouble i talking about ! the big trouble for his family is he...... then he will get in trouble too if they call.......

1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 8 of 43
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@TrishN wrote:

you may dont understand what is trouble i talking about ! the big trouble for his family is he...... then he will get in trouble too if they call.......

I don't see any reason to believe that this person would be causing trouble.

They just seem interested in credit, yet don't have a job. So, instead of building their own credit. They are helping family with credit. Then when it comes time to build their personal credit, they will already have the knowledge needed.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 9 of 43
TrishN
Established Contributor

Message 10 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.