Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOUTHWEST CREDIT CARD....yes sorry another thread on this

tag
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: SOUTHWEST CREDIT CARD....yes sorry another thread on this

@Credit314 wrote:

Stormb. No Wells Fargo never came after me. That account became past due back in 2006. It is scheduled to fall off my credit report 02/2013 however it has fallen off my TU report this month but not my EQ or EX.

so your repo was 6 years old at the time you got approved for a chase card, which is right in line with my earlier post saying he needed to wait 3-4 years after his charge off was paid to have a high chance of approval with Chase....

guys anything can happen, there is no denying that....  I was just giving the OP the most realistic advise, there are always exceptions to everything 

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 31 of 49
dodgeball
Established Contributor

i have the slate and thought it was the easiest card to get of chase when I applied just wanted to get my foot in the door. Now a year cant come fast enough so I can PC to a freedom. But in the meantime the slate is where I dump all the small balances when I want to make the credit report look pretty for underwritting

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 32 of 49
stormb28
New Contributor

Credit314,

Youre one lucky scoundrel.
Message 33 of 49
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Message 34 of 49
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Message 35 of 49
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Message 36 of 49
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

it's still 6 years old, and it's a repo not a CC account, there is a difference there to Chase for sure

Have you gotten any auto loans since your charge off?  I would assume you would still be able to get a car loan since it is a secured loan unlike a credit card...

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 37 of 49
stormb28
New Contributor

I was joking, youre lucky, minus the scoundrel. : /
Message 38 of 49
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Message 39 of 49
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Okay so we all know now that chase will give you a credit card with baddies on your report case settled

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 40 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.