Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPG and Total Rewards

tag
DomoNomo
Contributor

SPG and Total Rewards

Those with SPG or Total Rewards or both, pretty cool partnership they got going.

http://www.caesars.com/content/landing_pages/landing-pages/tr-spg.html?ed_rid=6BTPJV-2P6W8-C2LZVY-JO...

Earn and redeem at more locations than ever before.

Total Rewards and Starwood Hotels & Resorts have teamed up to give you even more
options to make the most out of your rewards. Register now and start enjoying benefits with
the Total Rewards and SPG programs – like Reward Credits for eligible stays with Starwood,
and Starpoints® on eligible stays with Caesars Entertainment. You'll also be able to redeem
your Reward Credits for stays at more than 1,100 Starwood Hotels & Resorts across 9
distinctive brands like St. Regis, W, Westin, and more – in nearly 100 countries.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
fedxboy
Established Contributor

Re: SPG and Total Rewards

Interesting and thanks for posting this tidbit!  At least I'll have another option for my reward credits which I haven't used yet. Total rewards was in the s/d

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 2 of 6
Haroon
New Contributor

Wow that's a good deal thanks. 

Message 3 of 6
alvon123
Super Contributor

Thanks for the info

Message 4 of 6
john398
Senior Contributor

good info, thanks

Message 5 of 6
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Very interesting. I wonder if they did this in response to Hyatt and M Life / MGM hooking up. Thanks for sharing!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.