Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SURPRISE CLI FROM JUNIPER

tag
rom828
Established Contributor

SURPRISE CLI FROM JUNIPER

Very excited!  Just checked Juniper on line (as I do daily  with all my cards and bank accounts) and to my surprise they increased my CL from $2500 to $3500!  $1000 without asking! Smiley Very Happy

This CLI  is on the  Barnes and Nobles card  I've had since 12-08.  I've got the 'regular' Juniper also  (10-08)  but so far no increase on my $2000 CL.

I was very happy to see this CLI in light of all the negative reports going around about RJs and CLDs etc.  I'm still walking on eggshells around my Amexes, but so far, so good.  This CLI is the first I've had on any of my  cards (except store cards--have had some CLIs on those) so I am happy, happy, happy!!Smiley Happy

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Established Contributor

Re: SURPRISE CLI FROM JUNIPER

Congratulations!

The fact you did not even have to ask is very rewarding.

Message 2 of 5
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Auto-CLI's are great! The fact that it is from Barclay/Juniper is all the more better.

Message 3 of 5
iwantbettercredit
Regular Contributor

Yeh, Congrats! 

You are the first one I have heard of to get an auto increase from them.  Do you make $200,000 a year, and did you send them your proof?  Oh wait! Sorry,  they want that on a $500 CL.

That would mean If you had a $2500 CL with them you must be making at least $800,000 a year. Is your employer hiring by any chance? 

Navy Fed Visa $10,000
Navy Fed MasterCard $3,500
Pen Fed Visa $7500
Discover $3,200
Message 4 of 5
rom828
Established Contributor

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

I WISH I made $800,00 a year! Smiley Very Happy Actual HHI is less than 10% that amount.  And ironically, when I apped for this Barnes & Nobles card I actually had to re-con to get it (denied based on inqs (4)-explained they were for car and 1 card so they approved) and got $500 higher CL than my first Juni card.  Go figure!!

I was totally shocked Smiley Surprised to see this CLI, especially after all the posts (yours included) I read about Juni/Barclays being a little stingy (that's an intentional understatement).  And as I mentioned, no other card, even my older cards, (other than store cards)  have given me any kind of increase in well over a year or more.

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.