cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYNCH CLI FOR DUMMIES..A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE.

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

SYNCH CLI FOR DUMMIES..A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE.

Do you find yourself frustrated that you have a Synch backed CC, and want your CL to move?? Too lazy too let your fingers do the walking, and "search" the forum for advice?  Well,  Dont fear!! CLI for DUMMIES is here!

1.  CALL CREDIT SOLUTIONS  (866) 519-6441/or (877) 379-8173 (preferred method), OR USE THE "CHAT"   FEATURE ON YOUR ONLINE ACCT 

2. ASK HIGH! THEY COUNTER BACK, AND ITS ALWAYS A SP (except for Care Credit-HP)

3. A GUIDE FOR ASKING:   GAS CARDS - $5K 

STORE CARDS (GAP, ON, JCP, AMZ, etc.) - $10k 

WALMART/SAMS - $10-$20K

LOWES - $25K-$35k

CARE CREDIT - $25K

4. REALIZE THAT EACH PERSONS OVERALL CREDIT PROFILE IS DIFFERENT, AND WHAT ONE PERSON GETS FOR A CLI, YOU MAY NOT. 

5.  IF DECLINED, NO BIG DEAL...CALL BACK IN A FEW MONTHS OR SO, OR IMPROVE YOUR PROFILE.... THEN REPEAT STEP 1.

YOU'RE WELCOME! Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 93
92 REPLIES 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SYNCH CLI FOR DUMMIES..A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE.

Hey who you calling a dummy? I'm stupid but no dummy Smiley Tongue

Good info Pizza

Message 2 of 93
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey who you calling a dummy? I'm stupid but no dummy Smiley Tongue

Good info Pizza

LOL..  Just getting tired of typing the same response over and over and over and over again..   LOL..I thought a comprehensive guide would help people, and me! Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL, fantastic info pizza, thank you for posting. It might also help to post in here somewhere not to expect the 20k if someone has a 620 FICO!

It's always sad when someone reads a post about another person getting a CLI up to 20k with Sam's or Walmart, and doesn't understand why they can't get their card that high, too. They don't realize that person had a 760 vs. a 620! I've seen a few of those posts lately. Good to note so people can temper their expectations.

Asking high is always best though, agreed! Credit Solutions rocks.Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 93
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL, fantastic info pizza, thank you for posting. It might also help to post in here somewhere not to expect the 20k if someone has a 620 FICO!

It's always sad when someone reads a post about another person getting a CLI up to 20k with Sam's or Walmart, and doesn't understand why they can't get their card that high, too. They don't realize that person had a 760 vs. a 620! I've seen a few of those posts lately. Good to note so people can temper their expectations.

Asking high is always best though, agreed! Credit Solutions rocks.Smiley Happy

Yes, youre absolutely right!!! + 1... (duley noted, and added)  Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 93
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Lmao pizza, this is awesome!! Kudos to you!

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 6 of 93
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

good info, I always advise people on this strategy.
Message 7 of 93
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Thank you! 

Message 8 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Pizza! Someone needed to post this and that someone should have been you, as one of our most outspoken advocates of credit increases. Now let's get it stickied and we're good! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will say this too, always YMMV, but I have had luck getting a family members lowes card a CLI, after I got 2 denials, I asked for a senior analyst.  This was for an account that sat at 5-7k for YEARS. No major changes in credit profile either. Increase to 14k.  Each time always requested 25k.

I also thought that the phone number was different for each one. Can u do multiple cards on one call lol.

Message 10 of 93
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.