cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYNCH CLI FOR DUMMIES..A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE.

tag
msbia
Established Contributor

Re: SYNCH CLI FOR DUMMIES..A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE.

Good job with this and good information. You may want to add something about the Chat feature and Luv button too. I got my Lowe's card to $17k via chat, not Credit Solutions....same with my Amazon and Sam's store cards. My Sync V/MC were all increased via calling. 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 11 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good info, but don't discount the luv button. Last week my sam's went from 5k to 10k with a few clicks. My util at the time I think was 20% or so.

Message 12 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pizza, can I ask you out for dinner?Smiley Happy Smiley HappySmiley Happy We'll be going to pizza placeSmiley Happy

Message 13 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good info and thanks for the laugh: I needed that.

Message 14 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love this! Thanks, pizza!!!

Message 15 of 93
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Pizza, can I ask you out for dinner?Smiley Happy Smiley HappySmiley Happy We'll be going to pizza placeSmiley Happy

LOL..Sure you can!! Smiley Happy 

Message 16 of 93
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@msbia wrote:

Good job with this and good information. You may want to add something about the Chat feature and Luv button too. I got my Lowe's card to $17k via chat, not Credit Solutions....same with my Amazon and Sam's store cards. My Sync V/MC were all increased via calling. 

Duley noted, and thank you!! Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 93
Bmac66
Frequent Contributor

I've also heard about waiting until the 4th statement is cut. Not true for Amazon and Lowe's. Got huge CLI's through chat at the 3 month mark. However they will not budge on my Sam's. I'm stuck at $5k and this is the card that gets the most action with 5% back on gas and 3% back on restaurants. Next month will be 4 months and I hope I get some luv then!  

Message 18 of 93
Chilli
Established Contributor

Pizza, this is good info I could use if only you could tell me how to get off their blacklist? Smiley Indifferent

Everything I app for is an instant declined...don't even spin a full circle before they tell me to get lost.

Message 19 of 93
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Chilli wrote:

Pizza, this is good info I could use if only you could tell me how to get off their blacklist? Smiley Indifferent

Everything I app for is an instant declined...don't even spin a full circle before they tell me to get lost.

UGH!!  Chilli, we need to change this pronto, LOL..

Remind me again on your burn with them, and how long ago? Which store cards have you applied for ? 

Message 20 of 93
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.