cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYNCH CLI FOR DUMMIES..A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE.

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: SYNCH CLI FOR DUMMIES..A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE.

Chat and ask for $10k
Message 41 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I tried chat and they said to call, this was back in April 2015. I have a sync card for a local diamond add to reddit asked for a cli and it got denied and it was a hard pull
Message 42 of 93
alisadarrick
Regular Contributor

Hi - What were DH's scores?  Thanks.

BK7 Meeting of Creditors 12/14 Discharged 2/15
EQ 630
EX 631
TU 653
Message 43 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

CA,

Will Sync Amazon approve more than a $10,000 cli?

Thanks in Advance!

Message 44 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just as an FYI, Synchrony bank card for Ashley furniture store is a hard pull. Learned it through experience. I completely wasted HP.

Please update the main post for easier visibility. Great guide. Thanks!

Message 45 of 93
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

CA,

Will Sync Amazon approve more than a $10,000 cli?

Thanks in Advance!

I'm not sure I have seen it but I have also never heard that Sync puts a max limit on a particular card.

Message 46 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love you so hard for this pizza.

Amazon Chat is only open till 7:30pm EST.  I asked for $10k on a month old $900.xx card.  

They countered $3500 for a 669 TU, 1 PIF CA reporting.  This stuff works, yo!

Message 47 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

CA,

Thanks for the heads up, contacted them this morning and they raised my starting limit from $2,300 to $6,000 with a soft pull. They did a similar increase on my SAMs MC and 2 months later I called in and had the cli increased to $15,000. I have had nothing but a positive experience with them and use the cards frequently and keep my Util down to 10% or less.

They have also only done a soft pull and pretty sure it was my TU.

Message 48 of 93
eastbmo

pizza1 you are awesome!  Here's how my day went......I read your thread around 7:00am and decided to give it a shot, at 7:30 I made my first call to the credit solutions line to inquire about a cli on my Walmart card. I asked for $10,000 and they countered with $6000(limit was $1200). I waited about 5 minutes and then called back to request a cli on my Lowes, I asked for $10,000 and it was approved(limit was $1000). I called back again, this time I asked for an increase on my Old Navy cc, I asked for $10,000 and they countered with $6000(limit was $600). I called back a fourth time to ask for an increase on my Dick's cc, I asked for $6000 and they countered with $3500(limit was $300). Called a fifth time for an increase on my Sams club cc, I asked for $10000 and they countered with $8000(limit was $937). Finally, I called to request an increase to my Amazon.com cc, I asked for $6000, and they countered with $5000(limit was $2100). So in about 20 minutes i increased my available credit by $38,500.

Message 49 of 93
elim
Senior Contributor

@eastbmo wrote:

pizza1 you are awesome!  Here's how my day went......I read your thread around 7:00am and decided to give it a shot, at 7:30 I made my first call to the credit solutions line to inquire about a cli on my Walmart card. I asked for $10,000 and they countered with $6000(limit was $1200). I waited about 5 minutes and then called back to request a cli on my Lowes, I asked for $10,000 and it was approved(limit was $1000). I called back again, this time I asked for an increase on my Old Navy cc, I asked for $10,000 and they countered with $6000(limit was $600). I called back a fourth time to ask for an increase on my Dick's cc, I asked for $6000 and they countered with $3500(limit was $300). Called a fifth time for an increase on my Sams club cc, I asked for $10000 and they countered with $8000(limit was $937). Finally, I called to request an increase to my Amazon.com cc, I asked for $6000, and they countered with $5000(limit was $2100). So in about 20 minutes i increased my available credit by $38,500.

lol, Awesome!!!

Congrats...  Call Lowes back and ask for 25k if you wish, you left some on the table.

Message 50 of 93
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.