cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYNCH CLI FOR DUMMIES..A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SYNCH CLI FOR DUMMIES..A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE.

Went from $2000 to $4000 on my Amazon store card days after opening it. Thanks! Credit Solutions forever!

Message 71 of 93
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

You didn't ask for more did you?!
Message 72 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could not agree more I have had 100% success with every card with Synch bank and getting a CLI.  I always ask for at least $10K and a counter is always given back just yesterday I called Credit Solutions for my BP Visa SL $1200 asked for $10K got a counter at $5K only because I havent had the card for more than 2 months but now being a new business owner and fuel is a neccessity i needed a boost.  The only pattern I have seen personaly is denials with the luv button but havent ever been denied when on the phone with a live person.  "knock on wood"   Synch Bank seems to be very generous with their CLI's   The only company I have ever had luck with the luv button is Cap 1 just an FYI there.

Have a Great Day and thanks for the info in the post 

Message 73 of 93
GA8080
Contributor

Love the guide! I am currently working hard at rebuilding my credit and my scores are in the 620s. I had a sync card that was charged off and sold 3 years ago. I have an open Amazon card with a $500 limit that I have not used in a few years. Questions:
1. Will I likely be denied a CLI because I had a sync charge off or because my scores are low? If so I would rather not risk a potential HP
2. Do I need to run charges through the Amazon card and PIF for a couple months before asking for a CLI since I haven't used it in a few years?
3. If you do think I should ask, what limit should I shoot for given my less than stellar credit?
Thank you!

Message 74 of 93
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@GA8080 wrote:
Love the guide! I am currently working hard at rebuilding my credit and my scores are in the 620s. I had a sync card that was charged off and sold 3 years ago. I have an open Amazon card with a $500 limit that I have not used in a few years. Questions:
1. Will I likely be denied a CLI because I had a sync charge off or because my scores are low? If so I would rather not risk a potential HP
2. Do I need to run charges through the Amazon card and PIF for a couple months before asking for a CLI since I haven't used it in a few years?
3. If you do think I should ask, what limit should I shoot for given my less than stellar credit?
Thank you!

Amazon Store card by syn will never do a HP for CLI requests.

Try chat or call Credit Solutions as this guide says I do believe.

Message 75 of 93
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Unfortunately CA, the part of Sync bank never doing a HP for the Amazon Store card is not true. I incurred the wrath of the Sync Gods back in May when trying for a cli via chat for my Amazon store cardSmiley Sad. The kicker.... not only did they check my credit report ,HP, and all, but they did it with EXPERIAN!!. Now when i see that chat button with Amazon i just want to ball up and hide in cornerSmiley Wink. My favorite advise from this forum is if you are requesting credit always expect a hp, and if given without one, all the better. I learned from that one experience that all is not what it sometimes seemsSmiley Happy
Message 76 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can get immediate CLIs with Sync? Just activated my Marvel MC, been open for a month, 720s FICO short history. Would I see success by calling credit solutions following the method here? Smiley Surprised Aren't they being more careful with exposure recently...
Message 77 of 93
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

For sure with marvel and ask for $25k
Message 78 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:
For sure with marvel and ask for $25k
lol damn no I'm not looking for that kind of line yet. Maybe $10k for now
Message 79 of 93
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Why, if it's available it's available!
Message 80 of 93
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.