Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safe Credit Union Cash Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Safe Credit Union Cash Rewards

Does any one have this card? How is easy is the redeemption? and any data point would be helpful. I have almost dormant account with this CU.

Also do they allow PC? If so I am willing to do the Plantium and PC to the 5% card.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Safe Credit Union Cash Rewards

Never heard of it but my guess would be a phone callwould net some great snswers to your questions. being a probable geo restricted CU, most likely wont find too much info here. Good luckSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Hey Sheryl, I was the one that posted about this card about a year ago, and I actually like that you brought it back up because they just updated the site to where we could see the categories! I like that it's very different and have so many categories! I might pick it up one day, idk.
Message 3 of 4
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

For those that have this card, it mentioned "5% cash back on one revolving bonus category of your choice." Although, it gives you a list of choice, you could only choose one of the following? or it gives you 5% on all of them? Thanks.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.