Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae MC Closing Date??

tag
SomeGuyNamedFred
Established Member

Sallie Mae MC Closing Date??

I can't seem to find it listed anywhere online or in my statement what my next closing date is for my sallie mae mastercard.  Anyone know where i can find this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Santi78342
Established Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae MC Closing Date??

I just send a secure message to find out when it's not clearly noted. Sallie closes every month on the 17th for me. I believe they also said that if the 17th fell on a weekend or holiday it would close on the business day prior. Although that may have been Discover who told me that so you may want to make sure!

Message 2 of 5
NotUsher
Contributor

I noticed this too after my last SM statement cut.

What's weird is that where it normally is (last sentence above pending transactions), still shows the "Your cycle will close..." part on my Arrival, but not SM.

Hoping this is just a website flaw and not anything more...

Message 3 of 5
JediNeo
Frequent Contributor

I couldn't find it on the site or app either. Just had to wait for my first statement. Mine is also on the 17th.

NFCU Cash Rewards | CSP | Freedom Unlimited | WalMart MC | Target Red MC | Citi Costco | AMEX BCE
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't know if this helps but I find mine on the statement. Listed under account summary as statement end date, which is under the payment due date.

also when online in the statement section under the banner: "Select the statement you would like to view today:" the date is the statement end date as well.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.